'7 Little Johnston' Season 17: Meet the Johnston family who star in the TLC show
The Johnston family is back with a new season and a whole lot of drama!

For all you '7 Little Johnston' fans, it looks like the Johnston family is back for a whole season. With the kids getting older and venturing out into the world, it looks like Amber and Trent have to now deal with some harsh truths along the way.

Looking to binge through other TLC shows? You might want to consider -- 'Welcome To Plathville', '90 Day Fiance' and 'sMothered'.

'7 Little Johnstons': Here's how much the stars get paid on the reality show

'7 Little Johnstons' Season 10: 5 things to know about Trent Johnston

Amber and Trent Johnston

The Johnston family parents, Amber and Trent have been married for 24 years. They met through an organisation known as Little People. The pair met when Amber was 16 and they tied the knot two years later in 1998. And while they both were eager to be parents, they were well aware of the risk involved. With Trent and I both having the same type of dwarfism, we had a 50% chance that our child would have it too. There was a 25% chance our child would be of average height, and then a 25% chance that our child would have dwarfism but also be ‘homozygous’, which means they wouldn’t live much past birth. Amber explained, in a conversation with The Mirror.

Jonah Johnston

The oldest Johnston, Jonah has dealt with his fair share of ups and downs over the course of the show. The biggest issue would have to be the fact that his parents did not approve of his relationship with Ashley, which led to a lot of friction between the couple. However, it looks like they seemed to have worked past their differences for now.

Elizabeth Johnston

Apart from moving out of the family home, Elizabeth Johnston has certainly seen some major life changes over the course of the series. She is currently working as a Nurse's Assistant at CareConnect Convenient Care, at Forsyth, Georgia. Elizabeth was also a frontline worker during the pandemic.

Anna Johnston

The first of the Johnston siblings to be adopted, Anna was adopted from Siberia. Anna currently works at a daycare centre, while running an online Etsy store called Fizz4Passion. She is a student at North Georgia Technical College.

Alex Johnston

The youngest Johnston, Alex was adopted by Amber and Trent from South Korea. However, the process was far from easy when it came to his adoption, in comparison to how quick and seamless Anna's was. South Korea requires the adoption fee to be paid in full at the beginning of the process; therefore, we did not have the funds or the time to fundraise, Amber said, as reported by The List. Every day it took us to acquire the funds necessary was one more day our son was not receiving the medical treatment and care he needed. she added.

Emma Johnston

The youngest of the Johnston siblings, Emma was adopted by Amber and Trent from China when she was all of 5 years old. Emma has always been free-spirited, seeing that she was a cheerleader and even runs her own Etsy shop called Rings n Things, where she sells handmade jewellery.

The new season of '7 Little Johnstons' airs on August 16, 2022 at 9pm ET on TLC. Looking to catch up on all the drama before the new season airs? You can watch the previous 11 seasons of '7 Little Johnstons' on Discovery+

More No more data.